If you've ever been told "Everyone has a little ADHD" and wanted to throw hands, this episode is for you!
- Misconceptions and self-shame around ADHD
- ADHD as a neurodevelopmental disorder with physical differences in the brain
- Dopamine deficiency in individuals with ADHD and its link to addiction
- Responding to misconceptions about ADHD and self-advocacy
- Overcoming shame associated with ADHD through self-compassion
- Dealing with people who minimize ADHD symptoms through curiosity and education