In this episode, we'll uncover answers to the following questions:
- What is task initiation and how does it pertain to the challenges faced by individuals with ADHD?
- How does the environment and stress affect task initiation?
- What practical measures can be taken to combat overwhelming feelings and the difficulty of starting tasks?
- How can adjustments to sensory needs like light and noise help with managing ADHD?
- How can a competitive nature help in overcoming task initiation difficulties?Join the Facebook groupCheck out my super cool website here